This "End User License Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (or “user”, which refers to the individual or organization that registers, logs in, uses, and browses the service) and Yuejiang Technology regarding the above-mentioned DOBOT software products (hereinafter referred to as the "Software").
This software includes system usage software, including but not limited to Dobot Lab platform (website, PC), Dobot Studio 2020, MOOZ Studio, DobotBlock, DobotStudio, DobotVisionStudio, DobotSCStudio, CRStudio Android, iOS app, and other software and website: www.dobot.cn and en.dobot.cn. This software also includes updates and supplementary information to the original “Software Product”. Once you install, copy, download, access, register or use the software, it means that you agree to the terms of this Agreement. Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the contents of each clause, especially the clause exempting or limiting liability. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please do not install or use this software.
Yuejiang has the right to modify this agreement. After the agreement is modified, Yuejiang will announce the revised content by announcing or sending a notice on the relevant page. Once the revised agreement is announced, it will effectively replace the original agreement. If you do not agree to the modification of this agreement, please immediately stop accessing or using this website or cancel the services you have obtained. If you choose to continue accessing or using this website, it will be deemed that you have accepted the modification of this agreement.
1.Acquisition of account number
(1)You confirm that before you start registering for this software, you already have the right compatible with your behavior as stipulated by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If you do not have the aforementioned right adapted to your behavior, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom in accordance with the provisions of the law.
(2)After you register, you will become a registered user of the software. The user shall bear full responsibility for the authenticity, legality and validity of the registration information in the software. You can create and modify your own nicknames, but the naming and use of user names and nicknames should comply with relevant laws and regulations and comply with network ethics. You must not impersonate others or maliciously register to make people misidentify; you must not use the names of others to publish any information; you must not maliciously use registered accounts to cause other users to misidentify; user names and nicknames must not contain any insulting, defamatory, obscene or violent words that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others or violate public order and good customs. If you violate the foregoing regulations, Yuejiang has the right to restrict or refuse your use of the account at any time, or even cancel the account.
(3) User name management
1) Please do not register and use nicknames with the real names, characters, numbers, stage names, pen names, titles, etc. of party and state leaders or other celebrities (if you are a celebrity, you need to submit relevant evidence and pass the review before you can allow it to be used).
2) Please do not register and use nicknames with the names of national organizations or other organizations (if it is the organization, you need to submit relevant evidence and pass the review before we can allow it to be used).
3) Please do not register and use uncivilized user names and nicknames.
4) Please do not register and use user names and nicknames that are prone to ambiguity, misunderstanding by others, or have strange symbols.
5) If the user deploys false information to defraud the registration of the account name, or there is illegal or undesirable information in the registration information such as the account avatar and profile, Yuejiang will suspend or cancel it.
2. Terminal security responsibility
You understand and agree that this software or service, like most Internet software and services, may be affected by a variety of factors (including but not limited to user reasons, network service quality, social environment, etc.); it may also be affected by various security issues (including but not limited to the illegal use of user information by others or harassment; other software you download and install or other websites you visit may contain viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs that threaten the security of your terminal's information and data, and then affect the regular use of this software and the service, etc.). Therefore, you should strengthen your awareness of information security and the protection of personal information, and pay attention to password protection to avoid losses.
Please keep the user account number and password you filled in when you register properly, and do not tell others the account password. The user is responsible for the legal consequences caused by the leakage of the account number or password due to user reasons. At the same time, the user should also bear all the consequences and legal responsibilities for all activities and events carried out by logging in with this account. If your account number or password is lost, you can follow the relevant steps to retrieve your password through your registration information. If you find that your account has been used without authorization or there are other security vulnerabilities, you should immediately inform Yuejiang via email: email@example.com
1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
4. How we protect your personal information
5. Your rights
6. How we handle the personal information of minors
7. How your personal information is stored, how it is transferred worldwide and how long it is stored
8. How to update this policy
9. How to contact us
If Yuejiang Technology relies on “DOBOT Software” to provide you with services, you should also abide by the following agreements:
1.You may need to download software in the process of using the service. For this software, Yuejiang gives you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license. You may only use this software for the purpose of accessing or using the service.
2.In order to improve the user experience, ensure the security of services and the consistency of product functions, Yuejiang Technology may update the software. You should update the relevant software to the latest version, otherwise Yuejiang Technology does not guarantee its regular use.
3.Yuejiang Technology may develop different software versions for various devices. You should choose to download the appropriate version for installation according to the situation. You can obtain the software directly from Yuejiang Technology's website, or you can obtain it from the third party authorized by Yuejiang Technology. If you obtain the software or an installation program with the same name as the software from the third party that is not authorized by Yuejiang Technology, Yuejiang Technology cannot guarantee the regular use of the software and will not be responsible for the losses caused to you as a result.
4. Unless Yuejiang Technology has written permission, you may not engage in any of the following behaviors:
- Delete copyright information on the software and its copies;
- Reverse engineering, assemble, compile the software, or otherwise try to discover the source code of the software;
- Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reprint, compile, publish, and establish mirror sites for content with intellectual property rights owned by Yuejiang Technology, etc.
- Copy, modify, add, delete, or create any derivative works of the software or the data released into the memory of any terminal during the operation of the software, the interaction data between the client and the server during the operation of the software, and the system data necessary for the operation of the software, including but not limited to the use of plug-ins or third-party tools/services not authorized by Yuejiang Technology to access the software and related systems;
- By modifying or falsifying the instructions and data in the operation of the software, adding, deleting, or changing the function or operating effect of the software, or disseminating the software or methods used for the above purposes to the public, regardless of whether these acts are for commercial purposes or not;
- Log in or use Yuejiang Technology software and services through the third-party software, plug-ins, and systems that are not developed or authorized by Yuejiang Technology, produce, publish, or disseminate third-party software, plug-ins, and systems that are not developed or authorized by Yuejiang Technology.
5. You need to comply with the following user code of conduct
You must comply with laws and regulations when using the service, and you must not use the service to engage in illegal acts, and you must not use the service to produce, upload, copy, publish, disseminate or reprint the following content, including but not limited to:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and destroying national unity;
(3) Harming national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and destroying national unity;
(5) Sabotaging state religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and disrupting social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or instigating crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Information containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations
6.You need to comply with the user agreement of the third-party service
- When you use products or services provided by the third parties on this platform, in addition to complying with the provisions of this agreement, you should also comply with the user agreements, rules, norms, etc. of the third parties. Yuejiang and the third parties shall bear responsibilities for possible disputes within the scope of legal provisions and agreements;
- When you use this software or request Yuejiang to provide specific services, this software may call a third-party system or support your use or access through the third party. The results of the use or access are provided by the third party (including but not limited to the services and content provided by the third party you jumped to through this service, the services and content accessed by the third party through the Yuejiang Open Platform, etc.), Yuejiang cannot guarantee the security, accuracy, effectiveness and other uncertain risks of the services and content provided by the third parties, and you should bear the relevant risks and consequences.
1.The intellectual property rights of the content provided by Yuejiang Technology in this service (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) belong to Yuejiang Technology, and the intellectual property rights of the content generated by the user in the use of this service belong to the user or related rights holders.
2.Unless otherwise specifically stated, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software on which Yuejiang Technology provides this service belong to Yuejiang Technology.
3.The intellectual property rights of the above and any other content contained in this service are protected by law. Without the written permission of Yuejiang Technology, users or related rights holders, no one may use or create related derivative works in any form.
1. The place where this agreement was signed is Nanshan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China.
2. The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict laws).
3. If there is any dispute between you and Yuejiang Technology, it should first be resolved through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where this agreement was signed.
4. The headings of all terms of this agreement are only for convenience of reading, and have no actual meaning in themselves, and cannot be used as the basis for the interpretation of the meaning of this agreement.
5. No matter what reason the terms of this agreement are partially invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will still be valid and binding on both parties.
6. If this agreement is available in Chinese, English, and other languages, and the corresponding content is inconsistent, the content of the Chinese version shall prevail.
Update time of this agreement: May 1, 2021
Shenzhen Yuejiang Technology Co., Ltd.
Take part in automation transformation. Let’s work together towards a more efficient tomorrow.